1. What does PHINMA Energy do?
PHINMA Energy has core investments in power generation, electricity trading, retail electricity sales, renewable energy, and oil and natural gas exploration.
2. Who is PHINMA Energy’s independent auditor?
Sycip, Gorres and Velayo is the company’s independent auditor. Their office is located at 6760 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines.
3. When did PHINMA Energy go public?
PHINMA Energy went public on January 5, 1970.
4. Where is PHINMA Energy’s common stock listed and what is the trading symbol?
PHINMA Energy’s common stock is listed and traded on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) under the trading symbol PHEN.
5. How many shares outstanding does PHINMA Energy have?
PHINMA Energy’s has 4,889,774,922 shares outstanding.
6. Who are PHINMA Energy’s Top 20 Shareholders?
|1||Philippine Depository and Trust Corporation (PCD Nominee Corp.) – Filipino|
|2||Philippine Depository and Trust Corporation (PCD Nominee Corp.) – Non-Filipino|
|3||Philippine Investment Management Consultants, Inc.|
|5||Francisco Genezo Ozamiz Lon|
|6||Ramon R. Del Rosario, Jr.|
|7||Phil. Remnants Co., Inc.|
|8||Victor Juan Del Rosario|
|9||Peter Mar or Annabelle C. Mar|
|10||Renato O. Labasan|
|11||Teresita A. Dela Cruz|
|12||Guillermo D. Luchangco|
|14||Francisco L. Viray|
|15||Joseph D. Ong|
|16||William How or Benito How|
|17||Benjamin S. Austria|
|18||Victor J. Del Rosario or Ma. Rita S. Del Rosario|
|19||Dr. Anita Ty|
|20||Pacifico B. Tacub|
*Based on the SEC 17-A as of 31 December 31, 2018
7. Can stock be directly bought from PHINMA Energy?
No. Shares must be purchased through a brokerage firm.
8. Who is the company’s stock transfer agent?
Stock Transfer Services, Inc. is the company’s transfer agent. Their contact information is as follows:
Stock Transfer Services, Inc.
34th/F, Unit D, Rufino Pacific Tower
6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Tel.no. (632) 403-2410
Email: [email protected]