1. What does PHINMA Energy do?
PHINMA Energy has core investments in power generation, electricity trading, renewable energy, and oil and natural gas exploration.
2. How many employees does PHINMA Energy have?
As of December 2016, PHINMA Energy has 292 employees.
3. Who is PHINMA Energy’s independent auditor?
Sycip, Gorres and Velayo is the company’s independent auditor. Their office is located at 6760 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines.
4. When did PHINMA Energy go public?
PHINMA Energy went public on January 5, 1970.
5. Where is PHINMA Energy’s common stock listed and what is the trading symbol?
PHINMA Energys common stock is listed and traded on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) under the trading symbol PHEN.
6. How many shares outstanding does PHINMA Energy have?
PHINMA Energy has 4,863,862,757 shares outstanding.
7. Can stock be directly bought from PHINMA Energy?
No. Shares must be purchased through a brokerage firm.
8. Who is the company’s stock transfer agent?
Stock Transfer Services, Inc. is the company’s transfer agent. Their contact information is as follows:
Stock Transfer Services, Inc.
34th/F, Unit D, Rufino Pacific Tower
6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Tel.no. (632) 403-2410
Email: [email protected]